Road Salt and Sand Mix for Your Snow and Ice Melting This Winter
At Rock Stone and Sand Yard (RSSY), we inventory road salt and road salt and sand mix (75% Salt and 25% Sand) for de-icing applications for communities, counties, building owners, landscapers, contractors and homeowners in Northern Virginia. RSSY Road Salt complies with Virginia State Standards. Please call us today (703) 339-8095 or visit our website for additional information.
Road Salt and Coarse Sand in Northern Virginia
Rock Stone and Sand Yard (RSSY) we inventory road salt and Coarse Sane for de-icing applications for communities, counties, building owners, landscapers, contractors and homeowners in Fairfax, Springfield, Falls Church, Arlington, Alexandria, McLean, Burke, Lorton, Clifton, and Woodbridge in Northern Virginia. Call us today for pricing and pickup or delivery options.
Sand Materials for a Variety of Uses
RSSY, Rock Stone and Sand Yard, inventories sand materials for a variety of uses. Sands for sand boxes, white sand, mortar mixing, or organic amending. We have the right sand for all your construction needs. Call (703) 339-8095 to speak to one of our yard persons today for additional details and pricing!
Using Flagstone in Reston, VA – Professional Tips From RSSY
Flagstone in Reston, VA, is one of the finest materials available to create enduring patios. Flagstone is a durable and naturally slip-resistant, safer patio surface that lasts for years. Since it allows water to permeate instead of creating damaging runoff, flagstone in Reston, VA, is considered environmentally-beneficial and is highly desirable.
Flagstone patios also have a natural, organic quality in earthy shades of grays, blues, browns and reds. The most common types of flagstone in Reston, VA, used for paving and patios are sandstone, slate and limestone. The closer the quarry, the less you pay for shipping costs. So much of the flagstone in Reston, VA, is quarried in Virginia, Vermont, West Virginia, New York and Pennsylvania.
Flagstone patio prices also depend on the method of installation. Mortaring flagstones on a concrete slab is more expensive than dry laying flagstones in Reston, VA, over a graded base of sand and gravel. Here are some additional tips about using flagstone in Reston, VA, from the landscape experts at RSSY:
- Select flagstone by color and look for a wide variety of shapes and sizes
- Curb costs by using flagstone in Reston, VA, in conjunction with alternate paving and landscape materials
- See the wide RSSY selection of fill gravel for joints between flagstone in Reston, VA,
- Include larger slabs of flagstone in Reston, VA, to create a unique walkway
- Ask the RSSY landscape professionals about dressing up mortared joints
- Create patterns with a combination of irregular and cut flagstones for Reston, VA, outdoor patios and walkways with individual style
- Grow grass or ground cover in the joints between flagstones
- Save money by avoiding unnecessary cutting of flagstones in Reston, VA, when you design your outdoor flagstone landscape features
- Create naturalistic steps visually enhanced for safety
- Creating contrast around your pool with flagstone in Reston, VA
- Construct a permeable flagstone patio that permits rain water to safely re-enter the ground
- Proper drainage design in the surrounding landscape ensures your flagstone patio in Reston, VA, has a smooth, safe, durable surface.
RSSY carries all of your landscape materials, including an amazing selection of flagstone and natural stone, plus pavers from Belgard and Nicolock. Work with the landscape experts at RSSY and get personalized service and specific landscape recommendations for your projects.
No matter what ideas, needs or questions you have about using flagstone in Reston, VA, in your outdoor landscape design, the flagstone experts at RSSY will be your project advisor every step of the way.