Natural Thin Stone Veneer
The same high quality stone as full veneer and will look exactly the same once installed.
The thin stone is roughly one inch in depth and weighing approximately 13 pounds per square foot. This is particularly advantageous because it means that the materials can be applied to just about any structurally sound wall. You won’t have to stress about reworking your plans because the stone is too heavy or bulky. The following advantages are:
- Ease of Installation – Lightweight thin veneers are also much easier to handle than the full thickness stone. They’re easy to lift and there’s a reduced risk of injury during the process.
- Ease of Transportation – The lighter weight of the product allows us to ship it throughout the country.
- Roughly similar in weight to artificial stone – The thin stone is about the same weight as cultured stone.
- Requires no foundation footing – The stone is supported by the wall rather than the footing. This makes it perfect for remodeling projects as well.
- Durability – This is the biggest question we get from skeptics but assuming proper installation the durability is exactly the same. They both lasts a lifetime and we offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- Price – Slightly more expense than full bed depth stone due to the additional production process. Overall less expensive due to reduced transport and installation costs.
RSSY stocks a very large quantity of Thin and Thick Natural Stone products with 10 distinct colors offered in 4 styles (or cuts), making it easy to compare and choose the perfect stone for your project. The stone comes in pallets for easy pick-up and delivery. Please call (703) 339-8095 for pricing or visit our website for additional details.