It’s only natural that once Spring or Summer rolls around, our thoughts turn mostly to yard design and renovation projects. The warm weather and long days make us want to spend as much time outside as possible and rev up our hardscapes for relaxation and entertaining.
What many homeowners don’t realize is that Fall and Winter are actually ideal seasons to plan and install hardscapes for these reasons.
- Cost Savings – Contractors are not as busy
- Quicker Turn-a-Round – Hardscaping products in Inventory
- Less Damage to your Yard – Turf may be frozen.
- Less Disruption – Not using your yard.
- Often Ideal Weather – Many nice low humidity days in early winter.
Rock Stone and Sand Yard RSSY the premier hardscaping company in Northern Virginia inventories hardscaping materials from Belgard, Nicolock, Keystone Hardsacapes and Techo-Bloc and offers our hardscaping and landscaping design, delivery and maintenance services all year round. Call us today (703) 339-8095 to discuss hardscaping ideas and pricing for your outdoor living areas. You can visit our website for additional details. See you at the Yard.