RSSY Delivers to Your Job Site!
RSSY wants to make sure your delivery goes as smooth as possible for you or your contractor. Please keep the following in mind when scheduling a delivery:
- There is a 2 TON minimum for dump deliveries
- Bulk materials including soil, sand, gravel, decorative aggregates and bulk river rock can be delivered in our dump truck. We can haul up to 20 tons of bulk aggregates/soils in our dump truck.
- We can deliver 2 - 20 yards of mulch, compost or topsoil in our dump trucks.
Bulk materials including soil, sand, gravel, decorative aggregates and bulk river rock can be delivered in our dump trucks. We can deliver 2 to 20 tons of bulk aggregates/soils in our dump truck per delivery fee.
- Most other material including palletized stone is delivered on a flatbed delivery truck. We can deliver 1 - 10 pallets per delivery fee and your material will be unloaded and placed with a forklift. Be sure to see one of our staff members for more assistance.
- Aggregates can be packaged in one of our customized bulk material bags which holds 1 ½ TONS of material, so it can be delivered on the same truck with your palletized stone without an additional delivery fee. Bag charges apply.
- We will attempt to get the material as close to the job site as possible; however, off-driveway deliveries are at the discretion of the delivery driver and a waiver will be required.
- Delivery times are estimated and subject to change. We’re dedicated to doing our best to get your material delivered in a timely and professional manner. However, we cannot control delays due to weather, traffic and other circumstances that may arise.
Our areas served for delivery include: Fairfax County, Arlington County, Prince William County, Loudoun County, Stafford County.