The 4th of July Holiday is almost upon us bringing hot Summer weather. This is a good time to look at your yard to plan a beautiful outdoor living space that you can use year round. Before you get started on creating an outdoor living space, you need to have a clear idea of the kind of design you would want in your yard. Stop by the RSSY design center to speak to our sales persons to get some ideas and then study your existing landscape. We will help you imagine how the space will be used and research different materials to insure proper function and design features. Please call today (703) 339-8095 to set up an appointment or visit our website for more details.
Flagstone is one of the best materials for patios primarily due to its narrow-packed joints that allow water to permeate instead of running off. Flagstone patios also have a very natural, organic look due to their shape and earthy shades of browns, reds, grays and blues. The most common types of flagstone used for paving patios are sandstone, slate and limestone. Flagstone provides a durable and naturally slip-resistant patio surface that will last for years. Call our Yard (703) 339-8095 today for inventory and pricing or visit our page for more details.
- Ease of Installation – Lightweight thin veneers are also much easier to handle than the full thickness stone. They’re easy to lift and there’s a reduced risk of injury during the process.
- Ease of Transportation – The lighter weight of the product allows us to ship it throughout the country.
- Roughly similar in weight to artificial stone – The thin stone is about the same weight as cultured stone.
- Requires no foundation footing – The stone is supported by the wall rather than the footing. This makes it perfect for remodeling projects as well.
- Durability – This is the biggest question we get from skeptics but assuming proper installation the durability is exactly the same. They both lasts a lifetime and we offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- Price – Slightly more expense than full bed depth stone due to the additional production process. Overall less expensive due to reduced transport and installation costs.
Fall is the most colorful time of the year in Northern VA. Time to think about your outdoor living areas so you and your family can enjoy the great Fall colors. RSSY stocks patio, walkway, driveway pavers and flagstone. You can choose outdoor firepits, outdoor kitchens, precast blocks, seating walls and much more to make your outdoor entertaining a real joy. These products also make your Northern Virginia home look more attractive. Stop by the Yard and speak to one of our professionals today to discuss layouts, materials and custom features to add value and fun to your home. Also contact us by email, phone (703) 339-8095 or visit our page https://rssy.com/pavers/.